- INFORMATION ABOUT US
www.evo.pm and app.evo.pm are websites operated by Evo Digital Technologies Limited (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 11477247 with registered office 4th Floor 100 Fenchurch Street London EC3M 5JD.
- ACCESSING OUR SITES
- Access to our sites is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our sites without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our sites is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our sites, or our entire sites, to users who have registered with us.
- You are responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our sites through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our sites, and in the material published on it except to the extent that it is user generated content.Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our sites for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our sites.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our sites must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the materials on our sites for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
Commentary and other materials posted on our sites are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our sites, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
- OUR SITES CHANGES REGULARLY
We aim to update our sites regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our sites, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our sites may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
- OUR LIABILITY
The material displayed on our sites is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or otherwise;
- any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our sites or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our sites, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill; and
- wasted management or office time, whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
- This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO OUR SITES
- TRANSACTIONS CONCLUDED THROUGH OUR SITES
Contracts for the supply and use of our digital dashboard and any of the Evo Mobile Applications (as publicised on our sites) are governed by our terms and conditions relevant to the registered user type.
- UPLOADING MATERIAL TO OUR SITES
- Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material to our sites, or to make contact with other users of our sites, you warrant that any such contribution or content shall not infringe the intellectual property rights of any other party and furthermore that it does not contain any material which is defamatory of any person or which breaches any applicable local, national or international laws or regulations and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
- Any material you upload to our sites will be considered non-confidential and non- proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our sites is defamatory or constitutes a violation of its intellectual property rights, right to privacy or other rights.
- We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our sites.
- We reserve the right to remove any material or posting you make on our sites which breaches or risks breaching these terms, however, we shall not assume any responsibility for auditing or monitoring content on our sites generated by you or other users.
- DEFAMATION, VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
- You must not post content onto our sites which is defamatory or in breach of intellectual property rights.
- You must not misuse our sites by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our sites, the server on which our sites is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our sites. You must not attack our sites via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- By breaching clause 10.2, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our sites will cease immediately.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our sites or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any websites linked to it.
- LINKING TO OUR SITES
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link from any websites that is not owned by you.
- Our sites must not be framed on any other sites, nor may you create a link to any part of our sites other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- you wish to make any use of material on our sites other than that set out above, please address your request firstname.lastname@example.org
- LINKS FROM OUR SITES
Where our sites contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sitess or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
- The English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our sites although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
- YOUR CONCERNS
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our sites, please contact email@example.com